- Condition Assessment
- Spot Checks & Review Meetings
- Phone & Email Support
- Post Incident Support
- Norgay Cloud Management
- Case Study – ABC Tower
Perform a comprehensive audit to capture the detailed overview of the current conditions and statuses of all equipment to be managed on but not limited to the following:
- Electrical and electronic components e.g. controller, drive, wiring, etc.
- Mechanical components e.g. machine brakes, overspeed governor, safety gear, etc.
- Ride quality and noise levels
- Wire ropes’ stress uniformity, diameter and alignment with the sheave
- Fine measurements of doors, guide shoes, etc.
- Proper lubrication of ropes, guide rails, etc.
Create, negotiate and manage the maintenance contract with random spot-checks to the units with highest break-downs and/or outstanding defects with a combined review meeting per visit for:
- Contracts management
- KPI management
- Maintenance works management
- Preventive maintenance
- Breakdown / Performance analysis
* Units inspected shall not exceed 20% of the total units per visit
Provide remote phone and email support for your general enquiries for but not limited to the following:
- Incidents and/or accidents
- Lack of spares and/or consumables
- Payable repairs / modernization
- Codes & standards e.g. SS550, EN81-20, ISO, CIBSE, etc.
- Complying to authorities e.g. BCA, JKKP, etc.
Attend on-site for post incidental support, chargeable on an ad-hoc basis. After each support visit, submit a executive summary of the issues at hand and put in records, the minutes of meeting and recommended action plans (if any).
Digitalization of events logging and records keeping, with one-click trend analysis on Cloud:
- KPIs measurements
- Real-time condition & status overview
- Automated operational report & analysis
- PreEmp™ (non-intrusive IOT) ready